Re: emacs config problem, video help

Subject: Re: emacs config problem, video help
From: Alfonso F. Agnew (aagnew@fullerton.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 21:45:13 MDT

Thank you very much for your reply, Bryce. xvidtune does do the "monitors
control panel" job, at least until the next boot. However, even with
xvidtune I can't get X to utilize the whole screen.

I noticed that playing around the geometry on the macos side affects the
geometry on the linux side....

Unfortunately, I still have the ugly emacs problem. Can anybody help? I
really need to get emacs set up asap, as I use it constantly for work, and
the white background is really hard on my eyes. Does anybody else have a
problem with:

emacs -fg white -bg black?

Thanks again,

Alfonso