2.1 W/ Radeon

Subject: 2.1 W/ Radeon
From: Robert B. (stetson_man@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 22:58:33 MDT

Anybody have any look with Yellow dog 2.1 and radeon cards yet? The little
sticker on the case says ATI radeon right on it, but XConfigurator doesn't
seemt o set it up. Tried setting it up to my XF86Config-4 I had in LinuxPPC
where I had it working but that doesn't work either. I've been bashing and
bashing on it but haven't made any non frame buffer progress. Well no
progress passed install defualts on the frame buffer either!

Robert B.