Re: Routing Question

Subject: Re: Routing Question
From: SFalken (sfalken@citlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 08:21:51 MDT

I too have used both cable and dsl, and dsl wins, hands down, if you want to
do anything useful with it, cable is alright for you average home user who
just wants to d/l mp3's or Warez, or watch streaming video, but if you're
trying to run servers, or do anything even remotely technical, cable blows,
at least that's my two cents on the subject.....

                                --Shawn