RE: 2.1 W/ Radeon

Subject: RE: 2.1 W/ Radeon
ghannon@cspi.com
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 09:36:54 MDT

The call to Xautoconfig is made from etc/rc.sysinit.

"Robert B." <stetson_man@yahoo.com> on 10/26/2001 12:10:09 AM

Please respond to yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com

To: yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com
cc: (bcc: Gary Hannon/CSP)

My guess as to what set it back is Xautoconfig is set to run as a service
on
your computer. Had that problem with PPC distro.

Robert B.