Take me off this list as well.

Subject: Take me off this list as well.
From: Brian L. Friesen (bfriesen@visual-image.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 20:57:02 MDT

I have to say, I really expected more from Yellow Dog than just a
bunch of free software burned onto a CD.

I expected an interface to tie everything together and make the
server set up easier.

I have bought Linux books and printed out hundreds of pages of
manuals and read through as much as I can stand. My intention was to
spend my time building sites and applications, not programming Linux
or sifting through numerous books, web sites and page after page of
obscure commands and then trying to figure out why they don't work.

This is great for people who like to tinker, but I just want set it
up and move on to other things.

I am switching to Mac OS X Server. It's expensive, but I know it will
work and allow me to do what I need to do.

Better keep working on it Yellow Dog. Maybe eventually you can live
up to your marketing. I only wish I could get my money and my time
back.

Thanks anyway.

--
Brian L. Friesen