My apologies...

Subject: My apologies...
From: Brian L. Friesen (bfriesen@visual-image.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 12:33:31 MST

To everyone:

After regaining my composure over my frustration attack I realized
that I owe everyone on this board an apology.

I meant to say that MANY (not all) of the engineers that (I) have
worked with think everyone is stupid.

I have spent countless hours creating usability standards only to
have them dashed by senior engineers who say things like, "that's
nice, but this makes sense to me so they'll just have to learn to use
it."

My apologies to everyone and especially to the programming gurus
without which, none of this would be possible.

Brian

--
Brian L. Friesen

-- End User Advocate --