Setup ibook to show yboot menu by default

Subject: Setup ibook to show yboot menu by default
From: Jeff Turley (jaturley@telocity.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 20:11:18 MST

I fixed the problem I had earlier and can now boot from the cd thanks
for your help with that problem. I have gotten YDL 2.0 installed and I
have also gotten MAC OS X installed. I followed the instructions on the
Yellow dog site to setup dual boot and everything works fine except I
have to press the option key every time I boot the machine to get to the
yboot menu. Otherwise it boots right into MAC OS X. Is this normal, or
can I fix this? Thanks Jeff Turley