Re: Hot complaints about YDL 2.1

Subject: Re: Hot complaints about YDL 2.1
From: David Wheeler (david@wheeler.net)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 21:10:29 MST

On Mon, 2001-10-29 at 01:33, Dan Burcaw wrote:

> Sleep works on the TiBook under 2.4 along with ext3 (the journaling FS).
> You can use 2.4, just rpm -Uvh the file from your install CD.

Dan's a maniac with the replies tonight!

Quick question about the sleep (which is working fine in general on my
TiBook with the 2.4.10-12a kernel under YDL 2.0. When I wake it up,
though, the trackpad doesn't work properly. The pointer movement is a
lot more jittery, and tapping and dragging don't work any more (I have
TRACKPAD_OPT=drag in /etc/sysconfig/mouse). Is there a fix for this? Or
were you aware of this issue? (Or is it just some freakiness with my
TiBook?). The only way I can get the trackpad back the way it was is to
reboot (AFAIK).

Thanks -- and nice work with YDL!

David

David@Wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394