RE: Hot complaints about YDL 2.1

Subject: RE: Hot complaints about YDL 2.1
From: Jason Gan (Jason@hdev.net)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 23:13:59 MST

The Sound Server is "turned off" by default, and you must enable it in the
Control Panel.

I have a problem with the kernel 2.4.10, so I have downgraded to the kernel
2.2.19r that is on the CD-ROM, which works ok.

With kernel 2.4.10, YDL 2.1 doesn't shutdown properly, and causes disk
corruption.

YDL 2.1 also doesn't properly recognise my video card anymore, so it took me
some time to configure it.

My YDL 2.0 system was completely screwed, and YDL 2.1 didn't help to fix it,
so I had to reinstall from scratch.

--Jason