Re: Time

Subject: Re: Time
From: Patrick Callahan (pac1@tiac.net)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 05:09:46 MST

On Monday 29 October 2001 04:22, you wrote:
> Run /usr/sbin/timeconfig
> to change the timezone.

I must not have installed hwconfig. rdate worked but hwconfig was not found

# rdate -s time-b.nist.gov
# /sbin/hwconfig --systohc
bash: /sbin/hwconfig: No such file or directory
# /usr/sbin/hwconfig --systohc
bash: /usr/sbin/hwconfig: No such file or directory
#

hwconfig does not appear to be a part of any YDL2.1 package on the install
disk. Is there an alternative?

-Pat