Re: Advice on Apple warranties and an iBook?

Subject: Re: Advice on Apple warranties and an iBook?
BondTrails@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 11:00:33 MST

Matt,
If you are in the nyc area, may I suggest going to TEK Serve on 23rd st (near 7th ave). They are extremely helpful, courteous and friendly--not to mention that they are an authorized Apple Repair Center and dealer. I suspect that if you send in you iBook to Apple and see a non-Apple OS installed they will refuse to repair you machine.

Bondster!!