Re: SCSI troubles

Subject: Re: SCSI troubles
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 16:39:26 MST

You need to look closely at the termination jumpers on the drives in
your original configuration. Make sure that if the first drive in the
chain (physical not SCSI ID) is terminated then the replacement must be
as well. Similarly if the last drive is terminated and you add another
drive, remove the termination and make sure the last drive is terminated.
        G++