YDL 2.1 on a Beige G3 (Problems)

Subject: YDL 2.1 on a Beige G3 (Problems)
From: Dan Patnaude (dpatnaude@taedge.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 13:15:49 MST

Hi-
I am trying to install YDL 2.1 on a beige G3 (rev 3). The system itself has
a Sonnet G4 ZIF card, Matsutita DVD, Creative Labs CD-RW, internal and
external scsi, and an external HP tape drive, as well as 768MB of RAM. Most
importantly, it has an ATI Radeon card (in addition to the on board ATI Mach
Pro) driving a 17 inch ProView LCD. I have had success in the past
installing linux on old world roms, but the RADEON card is reeking havoc.
The box advertises that the Radeon is supported, and I have actually built
kernels with radeon turned on, but I am at a loss as to how to install w/o
using the text based installer. Any ideas?

-Dan