Re: Wanna By some Disks cheap

Subject: Re: Wanna By some Disks cheap
From: Dan Calhoun (dcalhoun15@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 17:16:45 MST

The last time I let it go for an hour, no change. The mouse is locked, and I
have to restart the whole process again. I'm so frustrated that I cleared
all the YDL off my computer and put it on the shelf......
I'm not computer ignorant, I have reverse engineered the mac trickle PS and
am able to take an ATX supply and use it to run a mac...with fully
functioning softpower off and on, there is a web page regarding my 8500 mods
in a PC case..........
After 3 days fish, guest and linux installs begin to stink........eh eh!