Re: Wanna By some Disks cheap

Subject: Re: Wanna By some Disks cheap
From: Dan Calhoun (dcalhoun15@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 07:12:54 MST

> xlr8yourmac.com by any chance? I did the ATX beige G3 and ATX B&W G3
> articles for Mike. :)
 That's me I did the 8500

). I have seen
situations where one OS just happens to not exercise a bad location
in a memory module and another does, producing crashes in one and
apparently stable behavior in the other.

Yes I have seen this before with the 8500 machines, and come to think of it
one of the fixes was to shuffle the ram around. I just ordered some more ram
yesterday evening. I'll hold off till then