Re: yellowdog will not install-progress.

Subject: Re: yellowdog will not install-progress.
From: Alfredo (arm3@lex.infi.net)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 07:36:07 MDT

I moved the partitons, and Linuxppc installed, so there is hope. When I
kill it by doing something stupid, I will reinstall YDL using a newer
BootX.

I realize that SuSE is new, but I have had a bad Linux week. I just
can't see why the installer is skipping the mouse confiure. It
configured fine in the Xwindow installer in Linuxppc. I like the
XWindows installer, and would rather use it if I could.

Al