Re: Tulip NIC List?

Subject: Re: Tulip NIC List?
From: rgp systems (rgp@systame.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 10:23:14 MDT

I got the new kernel RPMs from Mike Peters site @
http://24.5.29.77/Linux_Pages/kernel_rpm.shtml

Netgear card cost me all of $24 and is working fine so far, though it took
me a while to figure out how to configure it -- actually I couldn't figure
out how to configure it myself by editing the Redhat scripts; had to use
Linuxconf. Is there a RedHat Howto explaining how to do this by hand?

--
Randy Perry
rgp systems

Mac Consulting/Sales