new kernel trouble??

Subject: new kernel trouble??
From: joshua (joshuaq@mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 06:54:57 MDT

Is anybody having trouble updating their kernal=20
I have a G3 series PB and i'm currently running YDL 1.2 on it. Every =
time i try to go out and update to the newest kernal it will not modify =
the mod settings to recognize the new one. =20
How do i fix this problem?

I've looked all over for support and have failed miserably. I'm more =
than happy to RTFM, but there is only an instalation manual for YDL. =
And none of the archives seem to cover this problem.