RE: Mac Drive Setup, OS 9 Powerbook G3 series

Subject: RE: Mac Drive Setup, OS 9 Powerbook G3 series
From: Blottman John B III NPRI (BlottmanJB@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 09:41:38 MDT

Joshua,
Hope you have your answer by now, but to save a few follicles,...
On the G3 233mHz pb, you are using BOOTX. BOOTX 1.2.2 removed the macos 9.0
drivesetup 1.8.x issue. I am not aware of new problems with ds 1.9.2.
But that came with macos 9.0.4, and I haven't got around to updating any
of the macs that also run YDL. You might try searching the archives for
9.0.4 issues.

regards,
john

John Blottman