Re: eazel nautilus build attempt

Subject: Re: eazel nautilus build attempt
From: Pat Plummer (ppat@micron.net)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 18:04:48 MDT

>Oops, never mind that sysdep.h file -- I just checked the HTZip.c file from
>the libwww stuff. It's been changed to include "wwwsys.h", instead, now,
>and /that/ file (it's really just the same file with a new name) is in the
>same directory.

Belay that last message then. I ought to have learned by now to read the
*entire* digest prior to responding : ) .

>So all the pieces are available, you just need to get the puzzle together.

I'll give it a try, but I am very likely *not* to be the right person for that
job.

>I won't be back on this for a while, so you'll probably beat me to the punch
>line (doh!) -- good luck!

If I do, I'll drop a line your way. Don't hold your breath, tho :) . Again,
thanks very much for your comments so far.

Now, if I could only get a little help setting up this darned airport card...

Pat