Re: SSH long delay on login

Subject: Re: SSH long delay on login
From: rgp systems (rgp@systame.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 07:52:53 MDT

I discovered the problem is related to my installing a second NIC. With just
one NIC active the problem doesn't happen.

I'm very confused about how to configure this correctly. Used Linuxconf,
netcfg, and did it by hand with ifconfig and route.

I'll have to go over all my network settings step-by-step and see if I can
figure it out.

--
Randy Perry
rgp systems