OF dual boot

Subject: OF dual boot
From: Pat Plummer (ppat@micron.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 21:47:11 MDT

Dan:

I had such high hopes : ) .

I gave your dual boot method a try -- I made all the necessary changes in the
script, did the setenv, and even changed the type/creator of the ofboot.b file
to tbxi/CHRP. When I boot the iMac (DV SE 400), it continues on to boot into
MacOS rather than presenting me with a menu.

Any ideas?

My setup:
ofboot.b at root of MacOS partition, yaboot.conf at root of MacOS partition
vmlinux at root level of MacOS partition
OF_PATH_TO_YABOOT=hd:8,\yaboot.tbxi (it's at the MacOS root level)
OF_PATH_TO_:TBXI=hd:8,\\:tbxi (it's in the MacOS sys folder)
WAIT_TIME_IN_SECONDS= 10
DEFAULT_OS=bootyaboot

Pat