Pismo woes...

Subject: Pismo woes...
From: Jonathan Bertsch (bertsch.13@osu.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 13:28:02 MDT

I took a break on installing Linux on my Powerbook, I've been at it for a month or
so....

Anyway, my problem is the fstab file not being created during the install. I have
gotten different advice, but I still don't have it done(maybe someone has done it an
lives in the Columbus, OH area??). One sugestion was to hit control-z sometime during
the install, which would drop you into a shell and enable you to manually creat an
fstab file. My problem is I don't know when to hit control-z. I am really stuck, and
any help is allways apreciated.