Help! How to download YDL CS 1.2???

Subject: Help! How to download YDL CS 1.2???
From: Timothy B. Burleson (tienxs@postoffice.pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 10:57:57 MDT

Forgive my stupidity, but I've tried to figure this out on my own with no
success.

I have a Power Macintosh (PowerPC) 8500/150 and no access to a CD burner. I
can't tell from the web site what files are supposed to be downloaded to
perform a hard disk install.

My machine has Mac OS on the internal hard drive and I want to install YDL
to my external APS. Is this possible, and if so, how do I know what I need
to download? I can't find instructions on how to do this anywhere.

TIA!

--Tim
No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message.
######
This is my e-mail (tienxs@boomchild.com)
and this is my site (http://www.boomchild.com)
One is for surfing