Re: airport (again!)

Subject: Re: airport (again!)
From: Scott R. Every (scott@emji.net)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 18:09:23 MDT

i'll bet the answer is 'cause its there'
leaving the ethernet free for something else.
i'm getting a g4 cube and would LOVE to run it instead of the HW base
station i have...

--On Sunday, September 10, 2000 2:36 PM -0400 Tommy Young

--
Scott R. Every - mailto:scott@emji.net
EMJ Internet - http://www.emji.net