mySQL installation

Subject: mySQL installation
From: Jesus Maria Bianco T. (jbianco@sa.omnes.net)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 21:31:40 MDT

Hi,

I have the YDL on my iMac (333Mhz) with 96 RAM...

I have the RPM of the CD (I download, later I burn it), I have the RPM of Apache and the PHP Module, it's work fine, but I download the RPM of the MySQL, exist any style of put it work all togather (Apache, PHP and MYSql Support), without compiling, only configurated the RPM or another files ?

If not, how I can compile with the RPM, but without the *src.rpm

Thanks a lot.

       Just Another Happy iMac Owner.
E-MAIL#1 mailto://jbianco@sa.omnes.net
E-MAIL#2 mailto://yisu@loquesea.com