Re: BIG BAD error message...

Subject: Re: BIG BAD error message...
From: Gawain Reifsnyder (gawain@guitar.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 11:46:37 MDT

At 1:37 PM -0400 on 9/14/00, Hollis R Blanchard wrote:

>It does sound like a hardware problem...
>
>I would double-check all your SCSI stuff. Bad cables, bad connections, and
>especially termination.

10-4. When running as a "normal" Mac, this machine has run in the
same configuration as it is now for several years with nary a
problem. It's funny that the problems would only start once it had
been reformatted as a UNIX disk. Don't you think if it was a
cable/termination issue I would have known about it a long time ago?
Of course, stranger things have happened...

Best regards,

Gawain Reifsnyder
Guitar.net, Inc.
http://guitar.net