Re: Installing YaBoot (to get my Epson 740 to work!)

Subject: Re: Installing YaBoot (to get my Epson 740 to work!)
From: Jeremy Knope (swttiggr2@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 07:31:39 MDT

well i have a Blue&White G3 400, it's rev2 i believe.
2 IDE drives, 192MB RAM, i compile the kernel almost
to exactly what i have, dropping things like a floppy
drive and various video cards. but leaving IDE
support for CD/DVD and hard drives, USB, Rage128 etc.
i'm currently not in linux but i can grab the config
later i think. :)
 -Jeremy

=====
Jeremy T. Knope <jerome@knopej1.umeres.maine.edu>