Re: [yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft Simplifies Yellow Dog Linux OS Strategy: Press Release 13 September 2000

Subject: Re: [yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft Simplifies Yellow Dog Linux OS Strategy: Press Release 13 September 2000
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 19:48:36 MDT

At 7:27 PM -0600 9/17/00, Dan Burcaw wrote:
>>We are not sure about the iBooks
>but it "should" work on the new iMacs.
>We need verification on this, however.

I have a new Sage DV+. I know there's a README on this somewhere but
can I install on an external firewire drive? if so, I can pretty
quickly verify yes or not. If not, I'd have to rejiggle stuff before
I could install, but I'd be willing...

Of course, first I'd have to buy the drive...but it's goig to happen
sooner or later, anyway.

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar and say 'Man, what are you doing here?'"