problem with my imac

Subject: problem with my imac
ryu-jin@bigfoot.com
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 02:37:29 MDT

I configured almost everything on my Imac SE 500 DV but still cant do these
things:

- I can't configure my keyboard because I can't find an ITALIAN EXTENDED
KEYMAP ; anybody has an idea where I can find it??? Do I have to write it
by hand or what?

- When I launch kbdconfig it core dumps

- In X I can't get 3 buttons emulation because of the keyboard I
think...Any body knows how to reconfigure the 3 buttons emulation?

- When I hit the caps lock key the led gets green but if I switch off caps
lock the led still remain green and I cant switch the light off untill
reboot.

Im getting crazy with this keyboard and with out 3 buttons emulation...any
help will be very appreciated
thx in advance
Memelli Matteo
(ryujin)