How do I create YDL Installation CD (newbie)

Subject: How do I create YDL Installation CD (newbie)
From: Colin Comollatti (c.comollatti@cqu.edu.au)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 22:25:30 MDT

G'Day All

I would like to run YDL only, no Mac OS, on a new world G4's. I have
the older version of YDL on CD. It is a little bit of an urgent job,
so I can not wait for the new CD to come out.

I am having the same errors as reported by other people.

hda:hda: lost interrupt
hda1:hda: lost interrupt

I have read past list messages and attempted to follow them.

I would like to know if I download the latest vmlinux (which is the
latest version) is there a way I could create my own boot and
installer CD. This would save me a lot of work in the long run.
Because I need to load YDL onto a number of G4's.

Thank You for your time.

Col.