Re: I am still having MAJOR problems

Subject: Re: I am still having MAJOR problems
From: Jeff (spike@jeppo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 10:56:26 MDT

I have used both BootX and yaboot. I really like the BootX method since
it allows me to reboot my machine directly into Linux or MacOS, depending
upon how I set it. I don't know of a way to do this with yaboot.

My problem lies with BootX not working since I upgraded to OS 9.0.4. I am
running CS 1.2 on a Sawtooth G4 with a 20 gig internal drive running Mac
OS and an internal SCSI drive running linux. Before I upgraded BootX
worked fine. I have tried different versions but nothing worked.

Any clue?

Jeff