RE: autoboot ?

Subject: RE: autoboot ?
From: Thomas Tarka (tommy@mail.mp3.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 16:31:44 MDT

think she means how to get the machine to power-up automagically
if it's been powered down.

I know that the old mac's were able to do that (by turning
the little circular switch on the back) but I'm not sure
about newer machines. It's not an operating system foo, AFAICT,
but a firmware foo (but that's a guess). Any OF geeks out there?

        -t
         UD alumnus, '96