Help - convert mac PPD to a Linux PPD

Subject: Help - convert mac PPD to a Linux PPD
From: Adam (adamhadm@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 10:49:32 MDT

I have down loaded a Mac ppd for the HP 1220c and need to convert it
to a linux ppd.

  I have a program called mac2unix from Roderick W. Smith in his book
Linux: Networking for your Office and I can not get it to work. I
don't know if it is platform conscious but when I install it into the
/usr/local/bin directory - bash can not find it. It does come with a
source (mac2unix.c) but I don't know how to compile it, there isn't
any docs.

Does any one have a program converting mac ppd's into linux ppd's?
If not, where can I install this file so I can use it?

Thanks tremendously,

Adam

   Adam Done Studios,
Commercial Photography