Mouse question...

Subject: Mouse question...
From: Jon (bertsch.13@osu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1903 - 23:21:52 MST

I still haven't gotten Linux on my Powerbook(I am going to try LinuxPPC soon), but I
bought a Logitech Optical Mouse Man mouse, basiclly so I can play Quake 3 without
resorting to the trackpad, or a mouse pad for that matter, but will it work under
Linux? In one of my linux instalation attempts I noticed that the startup sequence
noticed a USB Logitech mouse, but will is work since it's optical? I's a great mouse
and it would be even better if it worked under linux, even better if linux worked...