Re: G3 2000 Firewire Laptop (Pismo) INSTALL PROBLEM

Subject: Re: G3 2000 Firewire Laptop (Pismo) INSTALL PROBLEM
From: Robert Vogt IV (vogt@arborhost.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 21:47:52 MDT

    Steve,

    Try the 'bootloader' information page on the YDL site, or in the install
manual. I believe you are calling yaboot incorrectly - try yaboot.tbxi.
I've got YDL running great on all of our corporate G4 servers (PCI graphics
version) and 2 PowerBook G3's (one Wall Street and one Main Street).

                            Sincerely,

                            Robert Vogt IV
                            CEO
                            ArborHost