Workin NICs ?

Subject: Workin NICs ?
From: ARA (Mr.choppah@ifrance.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 13:01:31 MDT

Hi,
I just installed YellowDog Linux on my PPC & updated the kernel & all the
RPM update stuff on your ftp
the system look beautiful on my 604e à 200Mhz with 128 Megs Ram & perform
pretty good although sound seems not supported yet
My only problem is that Im very new to linux & I cant find a way to get my
2 NICs to work
i have a 3COM 3c905-TX & a Realtek 8029AS (ne2k-pci compatible) based cards
& the installer of champion server 1.2 doesn't seem to see them although
installed i can see those cards when launchin pci information in KDE
control center
If someone can help me step to step to get this workin ill be very pleased
Remember i'm a newbie & id like to have my linux on the internet

Vous avez un site perso ?
2 millions de francs à gagner sur i(france) !
Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS ! http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/concours.emailif