Installation of YDL onto MPG4

Subject: Installation of YDL onto MPG4
From: Adam Attarian (adam@adama.am)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 17:19:13 MDT

Hey All-

I have an MP G4, and, of course want to install linux onto it and play
around. I am a 'newbie', but I have searched the avialable resources prior
to posting this message.

I obviously can not install from the YDL 1.2CS CD, so how do I install. I
have a second internal IDE HD that I can partition any time. What is the
process of installation with out the CD?

I see the files at
ftp://millennium.terraplex.com/pub/updates/kernel/dual-g4/ , however there
are are also what looks to be applicable files at
http://ppclinux.apple.com/~benh/ . Which files do I need from where, and how
do I get started?

Best Regards,

Adam Attarian