Apache

Subject: Apache
From: Craig Colbert (ccolbert@cccomm.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 08:02:15 MDT

Hi,

Just got YDL loaded on my imac and it seems to work great....tried to
start apache but there were problems with the httpd.conf file. It's
so messed up that I can't even guess what the entries should be.
Could someone be kind enough to email me an httpd.conf file.
ccolbert@cccomm.com
Thanks...

C&C Communications can supply you with all your
hosting needs. Domain Name Registration,
Website hosting, E-mail, Filemaker/Lasso Web Integration,
e-commerce - Call 310-451-8972 or 323-965-4473