Re: Looking for a ppd for the HP Deskjet 1220C

Subject: Re: Looking for a ppd for the HP Deskjet 1220C
From: Adam (adamhadm@frontiernet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 16:04:14 MDT

Unfortunately Adobe does not have a ppd file to down load for free...
I have to purchase a couple hundred program called Press Ready and
then through away the program, all just for a simple text file. I
think that is a bit steep in price....

I have also searched the Internet and found nothing... :(

Adam

>on 9/25/00 4:08 AM, Adam at adamhadm@frontiernet.net wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a ppd file for the HP DeskJet 1220C? I
>PPDs (for real Adobe PostScript printers) are always published on the adobe
>web site.
>

>--
>John Springer
> Portland's my home.