Re: YDL and supported NIC's

Subject: Re: YDL and supported NIC's
From: antadam (antadam@lunch-lady.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 07:01:57 MDT

believe it or not, the new fa 311 chips (the newest netgear ethernet
cards) do work. don't ask me how i got it to work. you need the
drivers from www.scyld.com, but they're a pain in the ass to get
working...i mean compiling them right b/c the directions for the
additional stuff you need to compile sucks big time.
adam

--
Adam Newhard
antadam@lunch-lady.com