Re: YDL 1.2 server, new G4, no usb keyboard response

Subject: Re: YDL 1.2 server, new G4, no usb keyboard response
jlhagen@collins.rockwell.com
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 10:14:23 MDT

I have yaboot.tbxi, yaboot.conf, ramdisk-image.gz, vmlinux, and
vmlinux-2.2.17pre20-ben3.gz all on the mac partition. I just tried Ben's
pre20 kernel with the YDL 1.2 ramdisk which didn't work. I guess the
ramdisk has to match the kernel it was built for.???? I don't think this is
a yaboot problem, it seems to work just fine. I believe this is a kernel
issue.

Thanks John

"William F. Hostman" <aramis@gci.net> on 09/28/2000 11:32:30 PM

Please respond to yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com