Re: Having problems installing YDL on my Powerbook G3 1999

Subject: Re: Having problems installing YDL on my Powerbook G3 1999
jlhagen@collins.rockwell.com
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 10:20:14 MDT

Hi Juan,

"check the mail list for YDL 1.2 server, new G4, no usb keyboard response"
I am having the same problem with a brand new G4 and haven't heard of any
good ideas to try. Basically it's broken. If you get a solution please post
with SOLUTION in the title so we catch it on the mailing lists.

Thanks, John

"Ruiz, Juan" <Juan.Ruiz@circle.com> on 09/29/2000 08:52:35 AM

Please respond to yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com