Re: An even simnple question

Subject: Re: An even simnple question
From: Malayil Philip George (georgemp@mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 04:36:51 MDT

hi,
        you just need to d/l the pomona install cd (the tasty morsels cd's
if u want it). D/l the tasty morsels cd if u have the bandwidth. Both
the files are iso disc images. Burn them using toast. However, since
both the previous cd's u've tried didn't work, u might want to post the
error messages u got to c if somebody can help u out with it. good luck

George