Re: An even simnpler question

Subject: Re: An even simnpler question
From: Toufigh Gordi (tgordi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 09:59:58 MDT

I have tried to copy and drag the folder at
ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/ to my
hard disk. It does not work (nothing downloads). I
have also looked around in other directories to d/l
from other sites. Unfortunately I just don't know how
to do it. In other directories there are several files
available. Should I just d/l them all?

Thanks for your advice!