Re: An even simnpler question

Subject: Re: An even simnpler question
From: Malayil Philip George (georgemp@mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 10:40:12 MDT

hi,
        what are u using to d/l the files? in netscape or IE u just click
on the link to start the d/l. Don't drag the folder...click on the
individual files. Better still, use a ftp client like Interarchy. Just
enter the url ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/ and double
click on the files u want to d/l. hope this helps

George