Mouse Button Emulation

Subject: Mouse Button Emulation
From: SFalken (SFalken@ctnis.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 08:39:08 MDT

Hi there folks, just curious as to how to get three-button emulation in YDL
2.0, haven't had much luck so far. And asking a little further out into left
field, has anybody ever gotten a Microspeed MacTrac2.0 Three-button trackball
to work as if it's actually a three button device in YDL? I have one, and
right now, I have to plug a standard ADB mouse into the ADB port at boot, or
init detects the trackball and none of the buttons work.

                                --SF