Re: Mouse Button Emulation

Subject: Re: Mouse Button Emulation
From: johan h. buelens (johan@illuminati.be)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 15:31:19 MDT

hi,

had some problems too with a three-button mouse on my powerbook G4 - until i
commented out the following line in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4:

        Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

the everything worked and i could remap my mouse for the left hand (i'm
right-handed but left-moused :-)

however, i later dismissed my bulky three-button mouse as the original YDL
arrangement (1-button mouse with F11 and F12 as additional buttons) works as
easily.

johan

--

SFalken wrote: > > Hi there folks, just curious as to how to get three-button emulation in YDL > 2.0, haven't had much luck so far. And asking a little further out into left > field, has anybody ever gotten a Microspeed MacTrac2.0 Three-button trackball > to work as if it's actually a three button device in YDL? I have one, and > right now, I have to plug a standard ADB mouse into the ADB port at boot, or > init detects the trackball and none of the buttons work. > > --SF

--

johan buelens | tel +32 475 785 426 masuiplein 14 | fax +32 2 203 57 37 b-1000 brussel | e-mail johan@illuminati.be belgium | http://www.johanbuelens.com/