Re: An even simpler question

Subject: Re: An even simpler question
From: Toufigh Gordi (tgordi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 17:24:53 MDT

OK, after several tries, each lasting several hours, I
have now the file "pomona-2.0-20010602-install.iso "
d/loaded from
ftp://ftp.linux.tucows.com/pub/ISO/YellowDog/pomona-2.0-20010602-install.iso
on my HD. What do I do next? When I click on the file
it starts to open as html text, first with general
information and then all the "latine". Shoul I just
copy it to a CD? I can't understand how it will work.

Toufigh

--- Robert Brandtjen <rob@prometheusmedia.com> wrote:
> on 9/1/01 10:59 AM, Toufigh Gordi at
> tgordi@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > I have tried to copy and drag the folder at
> > ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/ to
> my
> > hard disk. It does not work (nothing downloads). I
> > have also looked around in other directories to
> d/l
> > from other sites. Unfortunately I just don't know
> how
> > to do it. In other directories there are several
> files
> > available. Should I just d/l them all?
>

> This is the correct address:

ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/pomona-2.0-20010602-install.i