Re: Install of 2.0 a failure

Subject: Re: Install of 2.0 a failure
From: Nick Shaff (spunkycadaver@mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 19:58:51 MDT

Very odd....Works just fine on my Lombard powerbook G3...I upgraded my
powerbook G3's HD as well, new one is a toshiba 12GB. Im in it now...I have
had no problems what so ever with the installer other than it stopping when
copying packages in the install stage (I just reboot and retry and it works
within a few times....)

 OK, so I upgraded the hard disk in my Lombard Powerbook